Sunday, May 6, 2007

title-less....

yesterday night after 2.00am oni reach home coz all my relatives went to my uncle house to celebrates MOTHER'S DAY......we had steamboat for dinner....but for me is like from dinner until supper...i start eating from 7.00 until abt 12.00 oni stop....this show that i'm damn 'kuat makan'.....muahahahah....then after that watch my mom they all play mahjong....damn boring n hand damn itchy ler(coz they fun let me play).....then the next morning i wake up at 8.30 to go zhong xin....really sleep man that time...go zhong xin n practice the drama for MOTHER'S DAY celebration at zhong xin at next saturday-12/5/2007.....

my mind is flying everywhere for a lot of things....i hope i have my XXXXXXXX, i wish i can own a XXXXXXX car, if i can have RMXXXXXXXX........i should control myself from that....but there's a chinese phrase call "钱不是万能的,但没钱就万万不能 "haha......

2 comments:

jave said...

DUDE! blog is sth dat u type ur feelin bt nt like taking note man! n there r so much typing error in it ..

KC said...

DUDE! blog is something that we feel to write what n we write what 1 lo...